Lawyers AND ATTORNEYS - All Services! All Areas!

Johannesburg & Pretoria/Gauteng, Cape Town/Western Cape, Durban/Kwa Zulu Natal

Property Law South Africa

Property lawyers South Africa are also referred to as conveyancers. They largely handle registration and transfer of property. In addition to buy and sell scenarios, Property lawyers also handle deceased estates and ensure it is handed over to its beneficiaries or heirs. In other events, a property lawyer may also assist when a Conveyancer’s Certificate for a zoning issue is necessary. This is necessary when you wish to run a guest house, crèche or other business. You might need a certificate to ensure that this action does not breach any rules in your Deed or in the area that surrounds you. Where property registration and transfer of ownership is at the forefront, a property lawyer’s duties not only extent to residential property but also commercial and industrial property. A property lawyer is also necessary when you have lost your Deed. Only a property lawyer or conveyancer can apply for the new Title Deed, referred to as a VA copy.

Property Law


Property Law


Property Law South Africa


Divorce Law South Africa WhatsApp
+27 (0) 72 847 6416
Save our #.
Chat / Message / Voice Note / Data Call / Phone

09h00-13h00 / 14h00-17h00 S.A. Local time.

Divorce Law South Africa LIKE US! And always stay in contact with and clued up on legal matters in South Africa.

Request Form

We will contact you within 60 minutes or less. Guaranteed!!

Complete the form below or click contact.

Please complete the reCAPTCHA to help us reduce spam and to complete the form sending process.
If you struggle to complete this form please email with your enquiry.

By submitting, you are accepting our Terms of Use / P.O.P.I / Data. Click HERE.